MIS is a Montessori school and one of the pioneers in Montessori Education in the Philippines. It caters to children from the preschool level (from 2-6 years) until the high school level. It also caters to pupils who have special educational needs who can eventually be mainstreamed into the regular school system. Currently, the school serves a total of almost 600 students.
The total development of self-reliance & independence in the invidual during the formative years, from early childhood to adolescence, through success-oriented & relevant experience in the five areas of learning.
Areas of Learning
- Perpetual Motor
- Oral & written Communication
- Mixed-level classes in Preschool and Elementary
- Individualized Work Program
- Music & Movement in preschool and kinder
- Psychological Assessment & Diagnostic Group Tests
- Learning Enhancement and Assistance Program (LEAP) for children with special needs in Elementary and High School
- Special subjects (Practical Living in Elementary till High School,
- Work Study Program (for High School)
- Information Technology (in partnership with Tech Factors, Inc.)
- Camping Activities (Preschool till High School)
- Highly visible Parent-Teacher partnership