Montessori Integrated School is a true Montessori school and one of the pioneers in Montessori Education in the Philippines. It welcomes children from the Pre-School level until the High School and Senior High School level. It can also accommodate pupils with special educational needs and who can eventually be integrated into the regular school system.
The total development of self-reliance and independence in the individual during the formative years, from early childhood to adolescence, through success-oriented and relevant experience in the five areas of learning:
- Perpetual Motor
- Oral and written communication
- Music and Movement in the Children’s House
- Mixed-level classes in the Pre-School and Elementary levels
- Individualized work program
- Psychological assessment and diagnostic group tests
- Computer and Information Technology Lab by TechFactors, Inc.
- Highly visible parent-teacher partnership
- Special support program for students with special educational needs (in the Elementary and High School levels)
- Practical living lessons for Elementary and High School students
- Work-Study Program (for High School)
- Camping activities (for Pre-School to High School students)
ABOUT THE EDUCATORS
SYLVIA G. LAZO is the first Filipino to receive the Montessori primary diploma when she completed the International Montessori Course in Bonn, West Germany in 1965. She received her primary diploma from the Association Montessori Internationale in Germany and the Netherlands.
Mrs. Lazo received her doctorate in Education from the National University and her Bachelor’s Degree from the Philippine Women’s University. She holds an M.Ed in Special Education from the University of the Philippines. She is a frequent speaker and resource person at numerous local and international seminars, workshops and conferences.
MONICA LAZO MORENO holds a Doctorate in Education from the University of Manchester and an M.Phil in Education from the University of Cambridge. She obtained her Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, minor in Education, from the University of the Philippines. Ms. Moreno is also a member of the Association Montessori Internationale and also holds an AMI diploma from the same.
MARTIN G. LAZO obtained his M.Ed in Elementary Montessori Education from the Loyola College of Maryland. He earned a Certificate in Sports Education at the University of the Philippines (Diliman) and is a product of a Montessori education at the Montessori Institute of Milwaukee. Mr. Lazo is a member of the Association Montessori Internationale and also holds an AMI diploma from the same.